Pumps; Pneumatic Trident PumpSource: Blackhawk Technology Company
For hazardous and potentially hazardous locations, difficult and chemically challenging pumping applications, the Trident Pump is used in vertical, horizontal and high head pumping conditions. The Trident Pump is a powerful pneumatically driven, positive displacement, piston pump with a flow range of 0-10 gpm. Pneumatic air lines do not enter the well or tank. Pumps liquid down to the bottom of the tank or well. The enclosed mechanically reciprocating motor lifts the liquid to the surface for discharge with each stroke. It can pump wet or dry. Materials of construction selected for challenging applications. Develops pumping forces up to 270 psi.
Features and Benefits
- Top Head Drive Motor
- Drive motor is on top of well or sump.
- Generates up to 380 PSI of power equivalent to 880' TDH.
- Heavy duty compact driver fits into enclosed vault.
- Down hole environment (e.g. temperature, corrosion, pressure, vacuum, etc.) does not affect pump performance.
- Air system shutdown does not impact pump.
- Controls drawdown of liquid.
- Matches pumping rate to yield of product in well or tank.
- Increases well life.
- Gently handles product, without emulsification.
- Measured metered flow.
Air Lines Outside Of Well
- Compressed air is not in well or sump.
- Compressed air does not contact liquid being pumped.
- Biological or encrustation build up is reduced or eliminated.
- Foamy liquid discharge is reduced.
Best Drawdown Capability In Industry
- Draws liquid to bottom intake, independent of liquid head.
- Pump does not need to be submersed to operate.
- Pump operates vertically or horizontally.
- Pumps thick, heavy, viscous liquids.
Safe, Clean, Healthy Operation
- Top head drive feature keeps operator free from contaminates.
- Inspection and maintenance are healthy and safe.
- Pump discharge exhaust air is free of contaminants.
- Petro-Chemical Fluids
- Remediation Oil, Tar, Gases
- Hazardous/Potentially Hazardous Fluids
- Gas Condensate