ecoSep Below Grade Oil/Water Separator
Source: Royal Environmental Systems, Inc.
ecoSep is a cost-effective below grade oil/water separation unit that can help keep water clean from oil contaminates
- Optimally designed for use in point-source and industrial stormwater applications.
- High operational reliability. No external energy supply needed. No electrical parts, only mechanical and stainless steel components.
- Up to 50% annual maintenance cost savings. Full and easy access to all major components for quick and efficient cleaning and maintenance.
- Low disposal costs. Highly efficient separator ensures that only oil is disposed of, not an oil/water mixture.
5 ppm oil/water separation. Tested with future standards in mind.
- Automatic shutoff valve (ecoStop) provides maximum protection against unexpected spills or maintenance neglect when maximum oil storage capacity is reached or when a certain liquid level is exceeded.
- Allows for tighter, future point-source and industrial stormwater discharge guidelines to be met with little or no modifications to the system.