A medium to high volume glass crusher. Designed for stand alone use, in conjunction with a conveyor, or can be mounted below chutes in MRF applications. A small compact unit that will hold up to most anything you can throw at it. Backed by over 35 years of experience in the size reduction and recycling industry.
Specifications Model 318
- Rated capacity: 2 to 3 tons per hour
- Crushes up to and including one gallon bottles
- Processes full or partially filled containers
- Factory-direct parts and service
Height: 87 ½"
Shipping Weight: 470 lbs.(No skid)
- Constructed of 1/4" steel plate
- Hardened replaceable crushing bars
- Hardened replaceable breaker plates
- 1 HP motor
- Replaceable urethane discharge shroud
- Casters optional
- 75 lbs./cu. ft. standard crushed particle size (smaller or larger particle size available upon request)
- 95-100 DBA noise level while crushing
Prodeva, Inc., 100 Jerry Drive, P.O. Box R, Jackson Center, OH 45334-0729. Tel: 937-596-6713; Fax: 937-596-5145.