Source: Prodeva, Inc.
Delivers Size Reduction of 80% in Volume
Save time, money, labor and space with this new improved crusher from PRODEVA. We've made our popular, original design even better with more features. Machine is ideal for bottlers, recycling centers, cafeterias, restaurants, taverns, municipalities and institutions. Users like the big savings and convenience in removal and handling costs. Like all Prodeva products our Model 95-2 is made for hard use, trouble-free operation and dependability for years in service.
- Rated capacity of over 600 glass bottles per hour.
- Crushes up to and including 1-gallon size glass jugs or bottles.
- Lightweight; easily moves from one drum to another. Fits over 30 and 55-gallon drums.
- Special hardened steel impellers give maximum resistance to wear.
- Machine crushes efficiently as fast as operator can feed it.
- Factory-direct parts and service.
Specifications Model 95-2
Drum Head Diameter: 25"
Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel throughout
- Features special window viewer for operator to see when container is full
- 1/2 H.P., TE 115/230 volt, 60 hz single phase protected motor
- Engineered for easy maintenance and up-keep
- Fast, efficient in operation with no downtime problems
- Impellers made of special hardened steel to assure long service life
- Standard equipped with 2-blade impeller
- Can be ordered with 4 or 6 blade design
Prodeva, Inc., 100 Jerry Drive, P.O. Box R, Jackson Center, OH 45334-0729. Tel: 937-596-6713; Fax: 937-596-5145.