Source: Royal Environmental Systems, Inc.
Conventional inside drops take up too much manhole space. They make maintenance accessibility difficult and compromise worker safety
- IntraFlow has an extremely low profile. It protrudes a mere 7 inches from the manhole wall, freeing up valuable space for safe maintenance access. Eliminates the need for larger 60' manholes (which are often required when using conventional inside drops).
- IntraFlow has tremendous flow capacity. Its broad, contoured shape easily handles high-volume inflow and accomodates up to 12' pipe. The sweep section smoothly directs sewage to the manhole invert.
- IntraFlow eliminates expensive outside drops. IntraFlow's design results in substantial cost savings up-front by eliminating the majority of excavation costs. Down-the-road cost savings are also realized should the drop require maintenance.
- IntraFlow is a modular system that fits any length. IntraFlow's patented, sectional design meets your needs. Just give us your design parameters (4' minimum) and we'll create a system that's right for your project.
- IntraFlow is lightweight and durable. The tough, non-corrosive polyethylene construction resists damaging H2S gasses and most abrasive chemicals. IntraFlow stands up to the harshest sewer conditions to minimize rework.
- IntraFlow installs quickly and easily. You simply secure the gasketed sections with stainless steel anchor bolts.
- IntraFlow has a removable inspection hood. Grab the handle, slide up the hood and inspections, cleaning and maintenance are a breeze... without any disassembly, excavation or other hassles.
Conventional inside drops take up too much manhole space. They make maintenance accessibility difficult and compromise worker safety. Outside drops require costly excavation and are difficult to maintain. IntraFlow™ is the answer. It's the patented, low-profile inside drop system that saves installation time, reduces excavation costs and eliminates maintenance hassles!