Source: JK Environmental Solutions
For a private sector client, conducted a Mid-Atlantic regional investigation of medical waste management contracts at hospitals.
- For a private sector client, conducted a Mid-Atlantic regional investigation of medical waste management contracts at hospitals.
- For a group of investors, undertook a survey of private medical waste companies to determine investment opportunities in the medical waste management business sector.
- Completed a comprehensive 1996 investigation of medical waste management in the U. S. Topics covered included: waste reduction & recycling practices, health & safety issues, environmental concerns, use of municipal combustors, emerging technologies, public policy developments, industry trends, risk communication, etc.
- Investigated activities associated with a Medical Waste Management Cooperative, focussing on economics, environment, community, & processing technologies for a private sector client.
- For Case Western Reserve University and University Circle, Inc., conducted energy & waste audits and recommended how local hospitals and other organizations could reduce costs through conservation and sound waste management practices. Published newsletter, and completed area-wide environmental improvement analysis.
JK Environmental Solutions, 816 Wild Cherry Lane, Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Tel: 540-432-6497; Fax: 540-434-8887.