Source: Vladix Corp.
Space-saving packaged plants treating up to 100,000 GPD can be assembled from modules that, ...
Space-saving packaged plants treating up to 100,000 GPD can be assembled from modules that, at a minimum, meet all current federal, state, or local government requirements for clean water. Components, which are also available as plant add-ons, up-grades and retrofits, include:
- patented, fully portable submersible mechanical aerators for maintaining a high activated sludge concentration (for buffering against shock loadings. (The aerators, powered by single- or three-phase motors, does not require special anchoring to the bottom.)
- aeration chambers with two steps of secondary clarification (the second step can be used for denitrification when needed). Packaged-plant features include:
- pumpless, continuous return of sludge from both settling chambers
- valve-operated convertibility, with aeration tanks in parallel or series, or one as an equalization tank and the other as a treatment system, or one as an aerobic sludge digester and the other as a treatment system.
- continuous sludge thickening and disposal within the treatment unit without dewatering.
- no spraying or splashing.
Vladix Corporation, 7403 Lisle Avenue, Falls Church,VA 22043. Tel: (703)356-3106
Vladix Corp., 7403 Lisle Ave., Falls Church, VA 22043. Tel: 703-3563106; Fax: 703-356-0864.