Guarantees maximum strength, grapple longevity and abrasion resistance
- T-1 steel box tine construction with oversized cross section, internal gussets and framework.
- AR-500 weld-on replaceable tine tips are standard on both front and back sides of each tine.
- Severe duty wear kits available. (optional)
- All welds are stress relieved and recessed behind one half to three quarters of an inch of material on face side and back side of each jaw.
- Able to be mounted on multiple lines of excavators in same size range with simple spacer/bushing kit.
- Pin-on or coupler equipped.
- Movable jaw utilizes oversize bearing surface in pivot area.
- Heat-treated Pivot Group Retainer bearing assembly connects both grapple jaws.
- 2 year or 3,000 hours warranty
- Guarantees maximum strength, grapple longevity and abrasion resistance.
- Some of the hardest wear material available ensures that the parent metal of the most prone area of the grapple will never be worn to or through if tips are maintained.
- Additional wear for extreme applications.
- No welds are exposed to be worn thin and eventually crack after thousands of hours in service.
- Contractors/Dealers with multiple machines can use the grapple on many different makes and models of machines with different pin sizes and stick widths. No Dead Inventory
- Allows quick change between attachments.
- Evenly distributes stress loads over hardened pin.
- Grapple remains joined when removed from machine
- Best in the industry
Pemberton, Inc., 103 Highline Drive, Longwood, FL 32750. Tel: 407-831-6688; Fax: 407-831-7995.