Source: Essential Technologies Inc.
The PlantWare MSDS and inventory modules provide a system for optimizing the workflow associated...
Essential Technologies Inc.ntWare MSDS and inventory modules provide a system for optimizing the workflow associated with incoming and outgoing material safety data sheets (MSDS). The product supports MSDS authoring in multiple formats and languages with a variety of publishing and distribution options.
This a management system for traching materials movement both on site and between sites. The integration of modules allow sharing of common materials database to facilitate the generation of SARA 311 and SARA 312 Tier I and Tier II reports.
Facilities that receive or generate MSDSs for hazardous chemicals can use PlantWare MSDS to:
- Generate MSDS in multiple formats and languages while referencing a common materials table.
- Easily locate MSDS for viewing.
- Establish a customer for MSDS distribution.
- Easily modify the MSDS phrase library.
- Author and manage container labels.
- Cross check and verify MSDSs against chemical inventory.
- Track the amount and movement of materials both onsite and between sites.
- Establish maximum and average material inventory estimates by storage location.
- Generate reports
<%=company%>., 92 Read's Way, New Castle, DE, 19720. Tel. (302) 324-9136. Fax. (302)324-9138.