Model 400 is designed to perforate and densify plastic bottles to aid in the ever increasing problems of storage, baling time, wear and tear on balers and will also increase bale density
Model 400 is designed to perforate and densify plastic bottles to aid in the ever increasing problems of storage, baling time, wear and tear on balers and will also increase bale density. This compact, fit anywhere machine can play several roles, it can be conveyor fed, mounted on platforms, over compactors or be placed on a stand and be hand fed. This machine is built to maintain a high level of performance. Jamming is prevented by a heavy duty spring loaded drum and by the high level of torque created by dual motor drives. The perforator drums are equipped with replaceable spikes.
Specifications Model 400
- Rated capacities of Model 400: 250 (2 Liter) Bottles Per Minute
- Safety engineered throughout
- Factory direct parts and service.
- Model 400 will process up to 3 liter PET and 1 gallon HDPE.
- Drive: (2) 1 HP Motors 230/460/60/3
- Densification Chamber Dimensions: 20 3/4"H x 19 3/8"W x 36 1/2"L
- Base Dimensions: 31 1/2" x 40 1/2'
- Drums: (2) 18" Long x 16" Diameter
- Weight: Approximately 580 lbs.
- Densification Rates: 2:1 - 3:1 Depending on Container Type
- Cycle Time: Continuous Feed
- Optional feed a discharge conveyors available
Prodeva, Inc., 100 Jerry Drive, P.O. Box R, Jackson Center, OH 45334-0729. Tel: 937-596-6713; Fax: 937-596-5145.