Manufactured by Komptech, The Terminator is a High Torque, Slow Speed shredder with a high metal tolerance
The Terminator 5000
– Manufactured by Komptech, The Terminator is a High Torque, Slow Speed shredder with a high metal tolerance. Available in a Track (shown above), Trailer, Roll Off & Stationary models.
The Terminator can be used for a wide range of applications thanks to its ability to shred ALL of the following items:
- Tires (car, truck AND oversized!)
- Tree Stumps, Railroad Ties, Logs
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Bulky Refuse & White Goods
- Construction and Demolition Waste
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE TERMINATOR 5000
Type-Mercedes Benz OM 442 LA
Output-320 kW /435 HP
Output(Asynchronous Elec.)-200 kW
Length-3000 mm / 9.84 ft.
Diameter-1050 mm / 3.45 ft.
Speed-Max 30 RPM
No. of Teeth-36
Cutting Gap-adjustable from 5 – 100 mm / .2 – 6 in.
Norton Environmental Equipment, 6200 Rockside Roads Blvd., Independence, OH 44131. Tel: 216-447-0070; Fax: 216-447-5028.