The HD-6030 baler minimizes equipment downtime by using hydraulic components
The HD-6030 baler minimizes equipment downtime by using hydraulic components. The unit produces 1000-lb. bales to minimize transportation costs by 15% or more over standard mill size balers.
The baler is certified by a national testing laboratory to meet or exceed the standards for baler safety established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI Z245.5).
Safety features include:
- UL listed control panel--complies with National Electrical Codes
- Double press-head restraint provided by retaining bolt and cable reduces the risk of injury
- Safety interlock switches that shut down baler if all doors are not in a safe operating position
- Heavy-duty door wheel lock providing for controlled chamber door opening
- Hazard warning labels that meet OSHA specifications for hazard identification labeling; and
- A counter-balanced feed door that allows for easy movement, and baler shuts down when not in a safe operating position
Other features include:
- Twin 10-in. structural-steel cylinder support beams with 3/8-in. steel plate reinforcement in critical press area
- Chain-and-sprocket design for feed door
- Counter-balanced feed door
- Large, counterbalanced "dogs" to hold materials down after the compac-tion process, providing denser bales
- Automatic bale sizing for more consistent tent bale weights
- Safety interlock switches on feed gate and chamber door
- Heavy-duty door wheel lock for controlled opening of the chamber door
- Case-hardened tubing door hinges
- Press-head and chamber floor constructed with 6-in. structural steel
Load King Manufacturing Co., Incorporated, PO Box 40606, Jacksonville, FL 32203-0606. Tel 904-354-8882; Fax: 904-353-1984.