The Marathon TS-2000 is said to provide maximum payloads by carrying out compaction in the charge box using the company's Automatic Density Regulator system
The Marathon TS-2000 is said to provide maximum payloads by carrying out compaction in the charge box using the company's Automatic Density Regulator system. Waste is extruded to the desired length determined by counter wheels on the ADR and data fed into a computerized controller. No heavy compaction trailer is required.
The product can be moved between locations with little site preparation and without major loss of site preparation investment.
- Main Ram Cylinder Bore: 9 in.
- Main Ram Force: 190,900 lb.
- Main Ram Pressure: 34 psi
- Output Rate: 35-50 ton/hr
- abrasion-resistant, replaceable liners on floor, sides, and ram
- electrical disconnect
- basic hopper
- photocell for automatic operation
- tongue and groove floor
Marathon Equipment Company, P.O. Box 1798, Hwy 9, Vernon, AL 35592-1798. Tel: 800-633-8974 or 205-695-9105; Fax: 205-695-7250