Source: Weigh-Right, Inc.
- No calibration required
- Economical for Fleets of Any Size
- Only 1 required per rig
- so it can be used on multiple trucks
- Portable Backlit for night loading
- Low battery indicator
- Maximize the load on every axle group
- Meter every axle group
- Read any trailer for the cost of air line fittings
- Three to five times more accurate than an air gauge
- Use it on one or a hundred trucks
- Easily and quickly connects to air line to measure air bag pressure
- Read any trailer of the cost of air line fittings
Weigh-Right, Inc., 15 E. 2nd, South Hutchinson, KS 67505. Tel: 316-665-1123; Fax: 316-663-6488.