- A safe and cost-effective method of controlling oil spill contamination.
- Patented inlet shutoff valve closes off the drainage system when a spill is detected to prevent free oil discharge, keeping the spill on-site where it can be addressed.
- Optimally designed for use in point-source and industrial stormwater applications.
- High operational reliability.
- Watertight to 16 feet Total Dynamic Head
Built to last and easy to install. Stainless steel components are housed in a 5000 psi precast concrete structure.
- Provides the safest and most cost-effective method to meet your SPCC requirements.
ecoStop is a petroleum spill control system for any facility or site, where the potential for a petroleum spill exists (gasoline stations and other fueling facilities, electrical transformers, generators, oil storage areas, transportation fueling systems). The system is installed in-line and downstream from any segregated petroleum containment drainage area. ecoStop is available pre-installed in a standard precast concrete manhole or in an ecoSep oil water separator.