SCS helps clients across the country remediate property contaminated by current or former use
SCS helps clients across the country remediate property contaminated by current or former use.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Phase II Investigations
- Remedial Action Plans
- Remedial Action Implementation
- Construction Quality Assurance
- System Start-up, Testing, Fine-tuning
- Operations and Maintenance
SCS applies our experience and qualified personnel to the full range of environmental investigation and remediation services we offer.
Our design/build and ongoing operations/maintenance capabilities, in conjunction with our construction subsidiary (SCS Field Services), typically reduce the time and expense required for environmental remediation.
SCS Engineers, 3711 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90807. Tel: 562-426-9544; Fax: 562-427-0805.