Totally Committed To The Landfill Gas Industry
LFG Specialties is the first company to dedicate its engineering and production facilities to the design and manufacture of landfill gas extraction, control and recovery equipment and systems.
LFG Specialties manufactures a full range of enclosed type flares for landfill gas application. The flares are specifically designed for high-efficiency combustion of landfill gas, guaranteed to meet federal and state regulatory requirements for the disposal and combustion of landfill gas.
• Guaranteed to meet EPA emission standards for LFG disposal
• Flame-Trol—advanced fully automated flare controller
• Energy saving pilot system
• Full range of standard sizes
• Quick delivery—twelve weeks or less for most flares
• Full service and parts support— 24 hour emergency service
LFG Specialities will also custom design and manufacture flares, controllers and combustor systems to meet specific customer conditions and specifications.
Flare Stack—Carbon steel construction with 150# flanged inlet connection.
Combuster Assembly—All 304 SS burner tip.
Igniter Assembly—304 SS pilot tip and nozzle, enclosed spark plug igniter, high temperature leads with igniter transformer in NEMA 4 enclosure, and type K thermocouples in high temperature thermal wells. flare systems
Peripheral Equipment—Flame arrester and pilot controls including: pressure regulator, gauges, fail-safe valves and manual shut-off valves.
• Condensate Injection Systems for use on new or existing flare systems
• Air Compressor Packages
• Paperless and Digital Chart Recorders
• Remote Monitoring and Data Logging
All of our flares are factory tested and shipped ready for quick installation and start-up.
LFG Specialties, LLC , 16406 US Route 224E, Findlay, OH 45840-9761. Tel: 419-424-4999