The roll-off segment of the solid waste industry is booming. There are new companies forming daily
Commercial and Roll-off ONLY
The roll-off segment of the solid waste
industry is booming. There are new companies forming daily. Now we have packaged a
version of RICSoft for Roll-off ONLY. Actually, this version will handle all
commercial and roll-off accounts, whether scheduled or on-call.
Features included in Roll-off ONLY :
- Customer service
- Route lists and reports
- Management reporting
- Service masters
- Work Orders
- Inventory Tracking
- Accounts receivable aging
- Service sharing to split-bill commercial service units
- Tracking details of each billing to the individual transaction: charges, payments,
adjustments, late fees, taxes
- Customer notes for billings, service starts, stops, and changes, memos from the office,
- Daysheets - our one-time only notes for routes
- Automatic assignment of new account numbers
- Multiple customer lookup indexes (up to 14)
- Reminder module
Optional modules available
- DispatchingWork orders
- Advanced roll-off programs for larger companies
- Report writer written in "garbagese"
- Tipping (dump) fee reconciliation report
Norwesco walks the extra mile with you.....
- Custom programming
- Quick response telephone and modem support
- On-site, modem or classroom training
And, when we don't have the solution within RICS you can use third party software
products to directly access the RICS databases....
- IQ Report Writer
- 32-bit ODBC interface for connection to Microsoft Access, FoxPro, Excel, Crystal Report Writer and other ODBC programs
Norwesco Computing Inc., 10700 Meridian Ave. North, #107, Seattle, WA 98133. Tel: 206-366-8900; Fax: 206-366-8905.