Source: Rubber Impact Technologies, Inc.
These series RIT/L-RO roll-off wheels are made from reprocessed large-vehicle tires
These series RIT/L-RO roll-off wheels are made from reprocessed large-vehicle tires. They are available in diameters of 6 to 10 in. and in lengths of from 8 to 12 in. for use on dumpsters, containers, and other machinery that require heavy-duty wheels.
The wheels feature:
- Impact-absorbing property that minimizes unnecessary wear to expensive floors and other surfaces and serves as a bumper or shock absorber between container and contact area
- Large surface displacement that spreads the weight of containers
- Toughness, combines with flexibility, which avoids the tearing of asphalt and similar surfaces
- Non-marking character, which eliminates the ruts and grooves caused by steel wheels
- Quietness-no scraping noise
Rubber Impact Technologies, Inc., Bollen Plaza, Suite I, 2141 Main St., Dunedin, FL · 34698. Tel: 727-738-0230; Fax: 727-736-9267.