Source: O & E Machine Corp.
The SW 80 and SW 200, in conjunction with the Classifier unit, are rugged and heavy shredders that are...
The SW 80 and SW 200, in conjunction with the Classifier unit, are rugged and heavy shredders that are an economical and enduring means of producing T.D.F. or chips for C.R.M. production. These shredders are low speed and high torque machines. Some features include:
- Shreds auto, light truck, and off road tires up to 54 in. diameter.
- Choice of 1 in. or 2 in. particles.
- Modular for easy access and maintenance.
- Simply designed rotary disc classifier.
- State of the art control panel for single source control.
- Available remote stations.
O& E Machine Corporation, 826 Vanderbraak Street, P.O. Box 1836, Green Bay, W, 54305-1836. Tel. (414) 437-6587; Fax. (414) 437-3375.