Marathon offers several compactors ideal for applications were space for a compaction system is limited, the volume of waste does not justify a larger system, or roll-off collection service is not available
Marathon offers several compactors ideal for applications were space for a compaction system is limited, the volume of waste does not justify a larger system, or roll-off collection service is not available. Equipment includes the Vert-I-Pak (VIP), Untouchable VIP, VIP FL/3, the JetPak 6, and Pak'Ntainer (MPT). Marathon also offers two units that are used mainly in high-rise and apartment building applications: the RJ-1835 and RJ-30.
- Vert-I-Pak (VIP) – is a vertical compactor available with a 4, 6, or 8 cubic yard container. It is serviced by front loader collection vehicle. The VIP works great in fast food restaurant applications.
- VIP FL/3 – is a portable vertical compactor available with a 3 cubic yard container. The container has casters so that it can be rolled to a truck accessible area. It is serviced by a front loader collection vehicle.
- JetPak 6 – is a self-contained vertical compactor designed for rear loader collection vehicles. It features a unique auto lid latch that secures the lid in place and automatically unlatches and lifts when it is being emptied. The container has a 6 cubic yard capacity.
- Untouchable VIP – is a vertical compactor specially developed for the narrow alleys of Chicago. It features a side-mounted power unit which is accessible from the side rather than in the rear allowing the unit to sit against the back wall of an alley. The container is on casters so that it can be rolled to a truck accessible area.
- Pak'Ntainer – is a self-contained horizontal compactor available in 3 – 6 cubic yard capacity for front loader collection vehicles and 6 cubic yard capacity for rear loader collection vehicles. Place the Pak'Ntainer wherever needed, whenever needed… temporary or permanently… no anchoring, no concrete pad, no special surfaces required.
Wet waste, self-contained compactors offer many features and benefits. They are designed to handle wet waste as well as mixed wet and dry waste. The liquid retention capabilities help keep odors and liquids off the ground. They help reduce disposal fees by requiring few pickups by local trash collectors. One container replaces many open-tops. They also help control pests and improve housekeeping by keeping the wet waste enclosed in a sealed container.
Contact Marathon for a free site survey and consultation to determine the right size, model and accessories to meet your special application and requirements.
Related products: stationary compactors, compaction containers, self-contained compactors, chutes & hoppers, cart dumpers, StreamLine option.
Marathon Equipment Company, a Dover Company, P.O Box 1798, Vernon, AL 35592. Tel: 205-695-9105; Fax: 205-695-8813.