Manalapan, NJ (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) - Sun Pacific Holding Corp. (Other OTC: SNPW) announces that it has achieved several new milestones in its progress towards the development of the Company’s Rhode Island medical waste to energy project and with Street Smart Outdoor advertising operations.
Medrcycler-RI, Inc updates:
- Identified, negotiated, and executed 10-year lease with 10-year option on an approximately 48,000 square foot facility for the Medical Waste to Energy project in West Warwick, RI.
- Phase One initial manufacturing of casings and other elements of the plant equipment for the Medical Waste to Energy plant was ordered and manufacturing is underway, along with payment of an initial deposit of approximately $1.7M.
- Completed initial Medical Waste to Energy plant layout, engineering and architectural design work.
- Applied for and received Township of West Warwick, RI approvals to commence office buildout in the Medical Waste to Energy facility.
- Initiated multi-year contract discussions with several national haulers to receive up to 70 tons per day of plant feed stock.
Street Smart Outdoor updates:
- Installed 60 new advertising benches under the Tallahassee, Florida contract.
- Received 20 solar powered bus shelters, which are being deployed under the Rhode Island contract.
- Added additional sales personnel and improved lead generation call center capabilities with the intent of improving advertising utilization and revenue generation.
Nicholas Campanella, CEO of Sun Pacific Holding Corp, stated, “We are pleased with the progress we are making on many fronts as we attempt to improve the outlook for the Company and drive improved financial metrics. We are making progress with our Medical Waste to Energy project as we work through the various approvals and details to establish the facility in West Warwick, RI.
We continue to opportunistically look for ways to improve our Street Smart Outdoor Advertising operations and are pleased to have expanded our advertising benches by 60 in Florida and prepare to put into commission 20 solar powered bus shelters in Rhode Island. We look forward to keeping our stakeholders updated with our progress.”
About Sun Pacific Holding Corp.
Sun Pacific Holding Corp. OTC: SNPW uses management's knowledge and experience to serve its customers and now its shareholders through quality service and equipment, working to keep customers satisfied, and by doing our part in protecting the environment with smart green technology. For more information, visit www.sunpacificholding.com.
Safe Harbor and Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains statements that involve expectations, plans or intentions (such as those relating to future expansion or financial results) and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company's OTC Markets filings. These statements are forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, so actual results may vary materially. You can identify these forward-looking statements by words such as "may," "should," "expect," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "intend," "plan" and other similar expressions. Our actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors not within the control of the company. The company cautions readers not to place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. The company disclaims any obligation subsequently to revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of such statements or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events.
© 2019 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved.