As shredded soil is discharged from the Remediator, a set of (3) upper and (3) lower spray bars inject a "treatment
Automatic Spray System
As shredded soil is discharged from the Remediator, a set of (3) upper and (3) lower spray bars inject a "treatment solution" directly into the contaminated soil stream. Accurate microbe metering is achieved by using an automatic spray control system.
How it Works
The Royer Remediator shreds, aerates and treats contaminated soil on-site, all in one automatic process. Soil is loaded into the Remediator's hopper where it is broken into very small particles. As material is discharged from the unit, a concentrated stream of microbes, water and nutrients is injected into the finely processed soil. All non-shreddable debris is removed via a separate stream. After a short treatment period, biopiles can be backfilled into the site excavation.
- Maximizes soil surface area for improved microbe remediation
- Reduces or eliminates hauling charges, landfill charges and new soild replacement costs
- Drive-on, drive-off, setup and removal (all models are transportable at highway speeds with a maximum width of 8 feet and no permits required)
- Processing capacities up to 100 tons per hour
- Three models available to fit your application needs
Royer Industries Inc., 158 Pringle Street, Kingston, PA 18704-0232. Tel: 717-866-2357; Fax: 570-283-0578.