The extended range and durability of the Thick-Wall spray ball is made possible by its ¼ in. (6 mm) wall thickness
Request a Quote
The extended range and durability of the Thick-Wall spray ball is made possible by its ¼ in. (6 mm) wall thickness. Each hole drilled through the thick-wall is virtually a nozzle tube, resulting in the jet streams traveling much farther than normal before breaking up. As a result, it is possible to use either a smaller than average spray ball or wash larger vessels with fewer heads and lower flow rates. The drilling pattern also enables vertical jets to wash the feed pipe and fittings. The spray ball is virtually unbreakable. With normal usage it will not dent or distort, thereby eliminating the risk of unclean areas due to damage or distortion of the ball.
Made of 316 Stainless Steel, each spray ball is workshop-built to exacting standards to ensure years of productive service.
- Ball diameter: 1½ in., 2 in., 2 ½ in., 3 in.
- Wall Thickness: ¼ in. nominal (6 mm)
- Inlet diameter, connection thread, and spray patterns to your specifications
- Holes diameter: 1/16 in. or your specifications
- Flow rates: up to 100 GPM
- Operating pressures: from 15 PSI
- Construction material: 316 stainless steel